Thursday, November 22, 2007

Alliaceous - Alliaceous

This is a great, I guess you'd call them folk punk, band from Arizona. The members are also from Contravane, Sea of Deprivation & Misanthropic. There is not much info on this band... if you have any more e-mail me and I will add it.

Links:
MySpace
Official Website?


Lyrics: [from website]

Beer Bottles and Slides
When will we find the end of the road where the street signs change their names and the street lights are all gone… and we walked together as the walls told us stories like a journal of the streets telling times of pain and joy and times of love and hate! But we walked holdin’ hands w/ our dogs by our sides… I whistle as you humm to a song stuck in our heads we shared a laugh as I looked in yer eyes. I remember all the times I watched yer back as you filled yer bag with the bulk bin mangos and carob almonds and we walked to the dumpster! Under the moonlight and dug around like pirates digging for treasure under the x on the map!!
It’s like sittin around a campfire playin guitar singin so
ngs, drinkin wine. Telling stories like the walls and I sit here thinking about times friend have told me stories, of drunk love on rooftops and gazin at the stars almost fallin off the roof this road is really long and we haven’t found the end the name is lost and its like a tale of a tale of a friendship that have come and gone.

Don’t be afraid…
Don’t be afraid we will have a place to call our own, working together in happiness sharing everything growing our own food, eatin together we wont give it up this idea is too good
Help raisin kids so they have no idea of hate, loving everything for what it is havin imagination so the world will be a better place, we won’t have to buy
everything we’ll just make it out of your trash..
Don’t be afraid to dream and make it a reality, we all have a crucial part in this, quit our jobs, travel the summer, teach each other things that we should all know in the end, expand the web of friends, forget what time it is, rise with the sun and sleep with the moon, hug your friends and smile with them, holdin hands and riding bikes and singin songs together and never give up, live simple lives, feastin every night celebration is necessary life is like a forest spin the web spin the web!!!

Acoustic
As I look up into the sky, I close my eyes and I wonder why. Why we’re feeling like we don’t belong. So let’s go running in the rain or hop on a freight train. That takes us on a non stop trip to nowhere. Cause when I look into moonlight eyes I see all that is
good in me. Is this what we’re working towards. Is it songs of liberation and equality, or anthems of emotion how about you and me. It’s these songs of love. It’s the voice that echos in my head like wind chimes or beautiful music. And gives me inspiration and hope. It’s fighting with the dogs for space to lay. Or ridin’ our bikes around town everyday. And holding hands as we smile at each other stopping traffic. We gotta believe that the sun is gonna rise tomorrow and be brighter than it ever has. And where will you be, standing right next to me. And we jump not knowing where we’ll land.

Rockit!
When yer walkin alone and yer only friends are the sky above yer head and the ground beneath yer feet. When the cars passin by leave a ringin in head and you start to hum a song about the way it used to be..
About the nite we sat and watched the stars with nothing more than love and an acoustic guitar and we sang all nite straight into the morning light and watche
d another sun rise together. When yer footsteps sound like drummin thunder, when each heavy step feels like yer sinkin in, this concrete becomes quicksand now you cant run away from this place that slams its doors with open arms..
Why can’t I breathe is it the dirty air or are my lungs restricted and my heart restrained? When do we get to stop and smell the flowers and watch the dreams we’re fightin for become everyday life when yer peddling yer bike along the street and there’s nowhere left to go as the sun sets these dreams fill my head with the colors I never seen, nothing can stop this fire in my heart!!!

As the clock ticks…..
Lets go have a cup of coffee and smoke on the porch and have a talk or should I say bullshit or shit talk! Cause thats all theres left to do, where else is there to go and where do I really want to be, I don’t know ooooh
Friendships are really hard to understand cause if you leave you don’t know what you’re coming back to but we come back and laugh and talk about the p
ast and future plans that come to mind and do what we always have done and doooo


Download? - Click Here (Alliaceous - Self Titled.zip)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be incredibly amazing if you could re-upload this. Thanks

Insaniac said...

I've just reuploaded this on my blog, and I've included scans of the lyrics booklet. So if anyone's interested click on my name and check it out!