Thursday, November 22, 2007

Jobbykrust - Discography


Jobbykrust lineup:
Christ - Drums
Craig - Bass/Vocals
Tim - Guitar
Jennifer - Vocals
Glynn - Vocals





Releases:
Naivety or Hope
We Starve The Starving
No Fate III
split w/ Blurred Vision
split w/ Viktors Hofnarren
split w/ Blofeld
The Decent Of Man
Links:
Video of Jobbykrust Live
Myspace


Pic below show tracklist and is also the back of the discography EP.


Info from their MySpace:
Well, we broke up a very long time ago, and I've only put this profile up as there seemed to be a few people who gave a fuck! So I thought I'd sort it out as another guy (in the Philipines!!) had put one up, but seems to have deleted most of it.... Jobbykrust split up, Glyn, Chris and Trues went on to form "My Name Is Satan" After that, Glyn, Tim & Trues went on to form "The Dagda", who of course released several raging slabs of vinyl to massive acclaim. I've omitted loads of facts, dates and figures here of course - mostly owing to the fact that I'm tired, it's late and I can't remember right now. Does it really matter anyway?


Download? - Click Here (Jobbykrust - Discography.rar)

1 comment:

Ortsak said...

can u up the link to jobbykrust again.. its expired.